Devils Marbles Small Group Day Tour
- Duration: 13 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Alice Springs, NT
- Product code: DMDT
Travel in comfort through the vivid dawn colours of the outback as we head north of Alice Springs. Travelling through the MacDonnell Ranges and past the Tanami Desert, this small group tour visits cultural and historic sites to Central Australia throughout the day.
The Devils Marbles (Karlu Karlu) are one of Australia’s geological wonders, situated in a wide and shallow desert valley. Take the time to wander between these boulders and be on the lookout for amazing local wildlife.
· Return Transfers from Alice Springs accommodation.
· Healthy Breakfast with Tea & Coffee.
· Morning Tea and refreshments all day.
· Picnic Lunch at the Devils Marbles.
· Expert local Guide & informative commentary.
· Air Conditioned modern SUV.
· Short Walks at all sites.
Operates - All year round. (Except Christmas Day)
Departs - Alice Springs. Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat at 6 am.
Duration - Approx. 12 Hours.